Hugh Jackmen, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy X-Men Q&A Highlights
More McFassy stuff :D
even angels can get caught in the act with their halos round their ankles
that line is perfect
paolo nutini is perfect
the new album is perfect and so worth the wait <3
it’s weird having little crushes on the dudes from 5sos because i’m gonna be 22 in less than three months and they’re all like 18/19
it’s weird because somehow i’m fine thinking dudes twice my age are hot but dudes 3 - 4 years younger than i am feels odd
we got one thing in common, it’s this tongue of mine
“you smell like a bar,” he said
i thought, ‘you smell like a library.’ but i wanted to have sex right then so i said, “you smell like a poem.”
i. do i wanna know? by arctic monkeys
ii. rev 22:20 by puscifer
iii. gorilla by bruno mars
iv. shiver shiver by walk the moon
v. sex by the 1975
vi. loving you by paolo nutini
vii. paris (ooh la la) by grace potter & the nocturnals
viii. take off your clothes by morningwood
ix. down with me by x ambassadors
x. heartbeats (the knife cover) by royal teeth
Things About Writing A Novel I Never Considered Until I Had To Write One:
- how do you say the words “i’m writing a novel” without crying or making people want to punch you in the face??
- what happens if you decide not to use a character who was previously in the story?? will they be okay??? did i hurt their feelings????
- is imagining all the fic you could write about your characters weird??? i think it’s weird. oh god
- does colour coding your notebook and buying really nice paperclips count as work?????? why not??????????
- are cute AU fic tropes cute when they’re not in AU fic or should i just boil my head in a vat of acid now rather than later?????
- i keep forgetting where furniture is :(
#sansa endures #it’s what she does #she’s tortured day after day and all she can do is smile and thank the people who torture her #all she can do is look straight ahead and will herself not to cry as the horrifying death of her family #of the people she loved #is shoved in her face in more and more grotesque ways #and the fact that after all of that #after all she is made to go through #she can still find it within herself to be kind #that’s the truest sort of strength #that’s a strength few people could barely dream of #it’s sansa’s kindness that defines her #the fact that she can live through what she’s lived through and still look for goodness in people #it’s remarkable (via whoistorule)
She was sixteen, brown-haired and brown-eyed, slender and beautiful. The people called out her name as she passed, held up their children for her blessing, and scattered flowers under the hooves of her horse.
you’re welcome, nonnie! and absolutely; please don’t hesitate to ask. i don’t want to stop talking about this until they’ve been exonerated and this case is very important to me for many reasons, so i’m always around to talk about it!